Filaments.ca Canadian Maker Series Value PLA made from 100% genuine NatureWorks INGEO 4043D which the best and most widely used resin in 3D printing! Perfect for everyday 3D printing. In addition to a budget friendly price, it is made from premium Ingeo raw material and manufactured right here in Canada; by Canadians, for Canadians! This PLA is easy to use for beginners and professional alike. In addition to being a non-toxic bio-plastic, the actual process of manufacturing the Ingeo PLA also has an extremely low carbon emission when compared to other materials creation processes.
Features and Advantages:
- Well-suited for 3D printing using many different types of printers and for a broad range of printing applications
- Excellent for high detail printing
- Excellent for large prints
- Made from food grade material
- Reduced warping and curling
- Low odor
- Non-toxic bio-based material
- 1Kg Material Net Weight
- Temperature: 195°C - 215°C
- PLA can be printed both with and without a heated print bed, but if your desktop 3D printer does have a heated print bed it is recommended to set your print bed temperature to approximately 50 - 60°C.
- Print speed 40-100mm/s
This item is only available for curbside pickup in Winnipeg. Proudly supplying Peg City with Canadian made filament.